Through my partnership with Momfuse, I discovered an additional source for coupon codes. Trying to keep my family on budget, especially during the holiday shopping season is hard enough so I look for as many discount codes as I can find! I admit I am very impressed with TrimBack.com's site.
Visually similar to Retail Me Not , Trim Back's site has a better set up. They have key buttons aligned at the top so I can easily find them plus a large help button for first time users. This makes navigation so much simpler!
Some other fantastic things you can do at TrimBack.com is:
- Establish your own account
- Add stores and coupons with the click of a button
- See the success rate of each coupon/discount listed
- Follow them on Twitter and Facebook for updates
- Read the blog for insider information
- Follow the entire site's RSS feed OR just your favorite stores
- Grab grocery deals in their grocery section
- Find printable AND online coupon codes
*I have not been compensated for this post. This review is my honest opinion. MomFuse did provide me with this review opportunity. This review post is a part of a blog posting contest for a chance to win a gift card from the sponsor but this did not affect my opinion of this company. All posts written on this blog are my HONEST personal opinions and I never compromise my integrity! I am following them on Twitter and am a Facebook Fan so I can stay updated on all their newest discount codes.


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment