There's a new parenting video in the Juice Box Jungle widget on my right sidebar, Mommy Competition. It's a cute video about the bragging wars between moms. Go ahead, watch. I'll wait...
(Notice the new widget allows you to send tweets, ecards, and update facebook right from my blog. Pretty cool!)
Are you in the middle of the bragging wars? It can be a turn off when you're bombarded with constant mommy bragging. Little Johnny's latest art masterpiece-crayon scribbled construction paper. Suzie Q's new modeling career as the latest contestant in the county fair's beauty pageant. You got the biggest birthday cake, best school snacks, etc. Do you move onto another, less boastful, mom or do you just listen to mom brag on and on and on and on?
I try not to over-do it BUT when a REAL accomplishment occurs, I like to tell EVERYONE. I blog it. Tweet it. Facebook it. You get the idea! So whether you tell everyone about every crayon scribble, blown nose, or base hit this is the official BRAG ZONE! Comment away with all the great things your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, or even the dog has done lately. No offense taken!
Juice Box Jungle also has a cool new sponsor, Paper Culture, a modern, eco-friendly premium stationary company that will actually address, message and mail your cards for free. PERFECT for bragging to distant family and friends! AND, Paper Culture is offering 30% off to my readers for a limited time (promo code SAVE30NOW).

1 Smart Sayings:
Yeah... I think the mommy bragging wars are ummm genetic. I don't think we can or will ever fully get away from it. But there are some parents who go overboard. I do my best to avoid that! And hopefully I succeed.
Recent blog:=- Steel Toed Boots
Post a Comment