I found this great new design blog last week, Fresh Nest Design. It seems they're new to the blogiverse but they're starting with a bang. Each week Deb and Erin issue a design challenge for anyone who would like to participate. The challenge can be anything from changing a room's layout to adding a coat of paint to something you already have. The best part, there's a prize based on popular vote.

I entered the dresser I painted into the contest and now I need your vote to help me win a new bed for my Wild Man. This times out perfectly since he's almost outgrown his crib. I've just been deciding whether to get a twin or toddler bed.

Mine is the second entry. I would appreciate anyone who votes, tweets, blogs, or emails people to vote for my entry! The contest ends this Friday at midnight so VOTE FOR ENTRY #2-Jennifer Dresser TODAY!
Technorati Profile


4 Smart Sayings:
Thanks for the note on my blog! Glad you like it! Thanks for the tip about the contest!
Recent blog post: Boredom Buster Art Box
Voted - Hope you win! Thanks for voting for Eli too, I am not sure when we find out the winner, but I'm thinking it might not be until the end of the year!!
Thanks for voting for me and good luck with Eli! How awesome would that be and what a memento of his childhood to be on the cover of a magazine? If nothing else, it'd make great material for when he brings girls over! lol
Frugally Fun
Jenn
The Clark Family
Rickey, Jennifer, Michaela, Joey, Daniel, Richard, and Lance
Visit My Frugal Front Porch (http://frugalfrontporch.blogspot.com) for great recipes, everyday living tips, and the occasional giveaway.
Stop by the Back Porch (http:frugalfrontporch.onsugar.com) to see what's inspiring me and sparking my creative genius...well, maybe not GENIUS!
Follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/jennatffp)
Grab this HeadlineAnimator
I voted and I hope you win!!
Recent blog post: Winner: May Coupon Inserts Giveaway
Post a Comment