Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, March 27, 2009

My Flower Power Key Chain is a Finalist

A few weeks ago I submitted my Flower Power Key Chain to Crafty Nation's Craft Off Contest. I certainly didn't expect to make it to the final ten. There are simply so many fantastically talented crafters out there and my easy key chain used things I already had lying around the house-surprise right!?! The finalist were announced this morning and I AM A TOP TEN FINALIST! I don't mean to shout but I am so excited about this. All the finalist get a prize but, I am seriously hoping to get win the Grand Prize $100 Gift Basket from YouCanMakeThis.com. If you want to make your own, click here for the tutorial.

http://www.craftynation.com/?page=groups/view&GRID

Feel free to tweet the following to help spread the word. Every vote helps.

Vote 4 my Flower Power Key Chain in Crafty Nation's Craft Off http://tiny.cc/gs3r4 Pls RT

Thanks so much to all who vote! Thanks to Crafty Nation for a great opportunity to show off my craftastic work.


Crafting is what makes me Blissfully Domestic!

2 Smart Sayings:

Success Grants said...

how cute. who would have thought, top 10. thats awesome. you never know unless you try thy say :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for your kind words!
Frugally Fun - Jenn

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...