Why search for freebies? It's saved my household an enormous amount of money. There are many things we don't use a lot of so a sample size is perfect. I've gotten pencils, pens, sticky notes, t shirts, toothpaste, soaps, razors, movies and more food products than I can count. This year I'm using lots of my freebies for stocking stuffers or incorporating into gift baskets. If you are dedicated, then the cost savings is definitely worth it!
If your new to freebie hunting there are some tips you may find helpful.
- Create an email address specifically for those freebie sites to avoid any unwanted spam or unwanted newsletters.
- Enter a phoney phone number to avoid telemarketers.
- Unless limits are specifically mentioned in the offer, try filling out the form multiple times to get multiple samples (especially helpful in reducing the tiny squabbles between the kiddos)
- Again, unless limits are specifically mentioned in the offer, try entering each day. The software the company uses may only prevent multiple entries in a single day so you may be successful with this approach.
- Join freebie groups within your online community-Google, My Space, Yahoo, Facebook-well, you get the idea!
- Don't forget to subscribe to freebie focused blogs such as Freebies4mom
- Use key words when searching for freebie web pages. My favorites are Thunderfap, Start Sampling and Shop4Freebies. (note: Thunderfap has many conditional offers before giving you the freebie & I avoid all those)
- Many companies offer freebies on a weekly basis so don't forget to check in with them-Walmart, Sam's Club occasionally has a freebie but only to members, & Costco but you have to type in "free sample" in their search bar.
By all means let me know if you find any great freebie sites since, I'm always on the freebie hunt!
Till our next visit on the porch!

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment