Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Photoshop Glamour Shot-“Almost” WW

I’m all glammed up. This is what I learned this week in my Photoshop class. Now I can look like a movie star without spending tons of money on a professional photo session! ;D

 023glamour self portrait

Obviously I added the eye make up in Photoshop. I also thinned my cheeks since that hollow cheek look is sooo “in” right now. Additionally, I whitened my teeth, plumped my upper lip, and brightened the blue in my eyes. I could have changed my nose a bit but I thought this was enough…for now!

Photoshop is the coolest program EVAH!!! What’s your favorite computer program???

Get the secrets to living a free life: from blogging to grocery shopping to everyday living. This Minnesota/North Dakota mom blogger is giving you all her secret "how to's" so you can get all the important things in your life done for free (or nearly free).

Minnesota/North Dakota mom blogger giving you the secrets to living a free life!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...