Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, November 12, 2010

CSN Stores Review Preview

CSN_Stores_LogoCSN Stores has once again contacted me to host a review for them. I’m so excited and love working with them.

I haven’t quite made up my mind on which product will be featured but with the holiday season upon us, I might consider a new suitcase for some holiday travel (or at least for trucker hubby to take on the road). I was pleased to find a variety of styles and sizes under $100. With airlines charging for the first checked bag (disgusting isn’t it), it’s so important to have a good carry on that will hold as much as possible so you don’t have to check so many bags. I’m so glad we don’t travel very often! lol

Then again, I may just buckle and get the kiddos an early Christmas gift! What would you like to review from CSN Stores?

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...