Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas at the Mall of America (Wordless Wednesday)

While in Minneapolis last weekend for the Curious George Live show, I got some great photos from around the Mall of America. They have lots of beautiful holiday decorations and it was must magical. I would have gotten even more but I my battery was low and I forgot to bring the charger. duh!

MOA-Christmas-Elf-wLogo

MOA-Christmas-Penguins-wLogoMOA-Twin-Christmas-Trees-wLogo

Get the secrets to living a free life: from blogging to grocery shopping to everyday living. This Minnesota/North Dakota mom blogger is giving you all her secret "how to's" so you can get all the important things in your life done for free (or nearly free).

Minnesota/North Dakota mom blogger giving you the secrets to living a free life!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...