What’s not to love: spicy ground beef, crispy lettuce, juicy tomatoes, creamy cheese, zesty sauce…oooh the zesty sauce…all wrapped in warm toasty crunchy (or soft) tortilla shell.
Taco night is always TREMEDOUSLY popular in this house.
I use larger soft tortillas so I can wrap the kids’ tacos like mini burritos. They. love. it. But, doesn’t everything taste better when it’s a “mini”?
One flavor we discovered earlier this summer was Spaghetti Tacos (as often seen on iCarly). Old El Paso mixed into the spaghetti mixture really adds a kick. It’s a little tricky getting the sketti to stay in the taco shell but when the combination of soft noodles mix with the crunchy shell, it’s a surprisingly tasteful combination.
In celebration of busy fall days requiring a quick eat-n’-go dinner, I’m giving away taco goodies from Old El’ Paso.
I’ve got two super cute serving trays. One for serving chips and salsa and the other is just as cute for serving tacos. I also have some Old El’ Paso taco seasonings and a $10 Visa Card to cover all the other goodies you’ll need for to make Family Taco Night a huge success!
Enter by telling me (in the form below) your favorite eat-n’-go family meal? 
This is an unlimited entry so let me have ‘em all!
The giveaway ends Thursday November 4th, at midnight CST. Winners will be selected from Random.org based on the number of entries submitted at the cutoff time.
BTW-Click for a fabulous coupon for Old El Paso seasoning packets.
Good luck!
Disclosure: I received the same prize pack in exchange for this review and giveaway.

