A young American girl, Autumn de Forest, has been hailed the "next great artist" of our time. Compared to artists like Henri Matisse and Andy Warhol, she's hit the art world like lightening.

After seeing her paintings, I completely agree. The most shocking thing, she's only 9 years old. NINE. YEARS. OLD! Simply astonishing!!!
She is quite a talented young lady and I only wished I had such a divine gift. Friendly, articulate, and passionate about her love of painting, I can only imagine how her art will evolve as she grows from an adorable little girl into an adult woman.

After seeing her paintings, I completely agree. The most shocking thing, she's only 9 years old. NINE. YEARS. OLD! Simply astonishing!!!
She is quite a talented young lady and I only wished I had such a divine gift. Friendly, articulate, and passionate about her love of painting, I can only imagine how her art will evolve as she grows from an adorable little girl into an adult woman.
See more of her inspiring paintings in the linked article's slide show but in case you missed it, here's her interview with Matt Lauer earlier this morning.
Barely 9, she’s painted art worth $250,000 - Entertainment - The Arts - TODAYshow.com
Barely 9, she’s painted art worth $250,000 - Entertainment - The Arts - TODAYshow.com


0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment