It’s hard to predict how my skin will react with one product or another so I tend to shy away from these types of product reviews for the blog. Even though I don’t consider my skin sensitive, there are times throughout the month and seasons where I am prone to breakouts or my skin gets really dry or it gets really oily or…well, you get the idea; I have unpredictable combination skin!
I decided to try Terralina skincare collection
after discovering a few things about their products.
Terralina skin care and beauty products are made from high quality natural ingredients so I am comfortable using them on my children’s sensitive skin.
- The Ultimate Beauty Collection offers an incredible flexibility and versatility in personal skin care. I can use the products as my skin changes throughout the year to create a custom beauty regime.
- They are an environmentally friendly company packaging ALL their products, including shipping boxes, in recycled materials.
The Terralina Ultimate Beauty Collection comes with five different facial and body products to create a beauty regime system plus a soy tea-light candle and organza bag.
Three of my favorite products were the gentle facial cleanserI did not like how my face felt at using the facial moisturizer but it’s rare my face does well with any
The collection normally retails for $138 with free shipping but right now Terralina is offering a BOGO Free sale. You can also score an extra 10% off with discount code MAMABUZZ10.
Win your own Terralina Ultimate Beauty Collection (Giveaway Closed) Congratulations Joanne S for winning this great giveaway!!!
Want bonus entries? Get them by doing any of the following and leaving a comment telling me what you did with the link to your entry.
- Tweet the giveaway to your followers. (1 tweet per day allowed for giveaway entry)
- “Like” Terralina’s Facebook Fan Page and post the giveaway in your status bar. (1 FB post per day allowed for giveaway entry)
- Subscribe via RSS feed, email, GFC, Twitter, friend me on Facebook or “Like” FFP’s Fan Page. (1 entry per subscription method)
- Comment on any other non-giveaway post and leave a comment here mentioning which post you commented on. (1 entry per commented post)
Disclosure: I received the product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. All opinions expressed here are 100% mine! ;D
N39QYDRY6QVY

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment