Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bloggers Support Club

brandy_ellen_blogging_support
My facebook friend and fellow Momdotter, Brandy Ellen, is putting together a great new resource slash club slash support group for bloggers, new and not so new! Her idea is really rather simple but could have huge impact on the lives of the group members and it's a great way to learn from another influential mom blogger.

Once enough people have signed up, she intends to create mini groups of 8 – 10 people. There will be weekly meetings, daily Skype check-ins, and so many opportunities not only to meet new people but to actually get to know them on a personal level. So many forums and “community” groups get so big it’s easy to feel lost in the mix, especially when there are a few superstar bloggers out there everyone seems to know (and met at a blog conference).
While I enjoy some of the bigger forums, I really want something more personal. I can’t get out and meet any fellow bloggers in the real work. I don’t live near any other bloggers (at least that I know of) and the timing hasn’t worked out for me to attend a blog conference to form those close personal connections made by a face to face meet up.

The whole point of the Bloggers Support Group is to help each other and get to know each other. Learn how to build your blog’s brand, promote it and even make money with it. It’s okay if you are a beginner! I think she intends to have groups with a mix of blogging experiences so we can all learn from each other. If you’re interested in learning more or signing up, check out Brandy’s blog post about the Bloggers Support Group on Happily Blended.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...