Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Strut Your Stuff Saturday Blog Meme

I forgot to let everyone know, this week’s Sunday Coupon Preview has been posted. Go grab those deals guys and gals! Now onto this week’s meme…

Chaya succeeded again in posting a delicious brown sugar bundt cake recipe I simply must try at some point but not this week. This week, we’re having birthday cake! Hubby’s birthday was earlier this week BUT he just got home yesterday so we’re celebrating this week. One cake a week is my limit. (unless I wanna gain 400 pounds…which I DON’T! lol) I promise to share my recipe and plenty of photos with you later next week…scout’s honor! ;D

BTW-Many of her recipes are gluten free just like the bundt cake recipe she shared. You must check out her blog if you’re looking for great tasting food, gluten free!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...