Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, August 27, 2010

Dryel: On the Go & 3-in-1 Refresher Spray

In addition to the fabulous Starter Kit I received for review and giveaway, I also received a separate product of 3-in-1 Refresher Spray and an On the Go Stain Pen for an independent review.

Dryel 3-in-1 Refresher Spray

Let me say this is a very clever product! This product is specially designed to extend the time between laundering of most of your clothes. We have lots of winter gear, shoes, sweaters and other types of items I’m starting to pull out from storage. Of course I wash away a season of snow, salt and sweat before I put all our gear up for the summer but after four months of storage in the basement, they’re smellin a little musty.

Normally I have to re-launder everything with a shot of vinegar in the wash to freshen everything up but this review came up about the time I start pulling these things back into the daylight so I thought “What the heck?”, let’s REALLY put it to the test. The Dryel 3-in-1 Refresher Spray really did the trick. The smell is pleasant and there’s no residue once it’s dry. Up next is the rest of our snow suits, heavy sweaters, curtains and bedding.

I tried to the Dryel On the Go Stain Remover Pen on a few older stains on one J’s white t-shirts. I honestly didn’t know if it would work or not. I had tried several other products on the tee without any luck so I knew it would be a tough job! The stain lightened a little but it didn’t completely disappear. To be fair, I also tried a Clorox bleach pen on another similar stain on the same shirt with about the same results. I have no idea what this stain is on his white tee but it’s a brownish color almost like chocolate milk. Whatever it is, it’s not coming out of the white tee.

This will hit the road with hubby on his next run. If he can treat the fresh mustard and coffee stains, I should have an easier time cleaning his laundry!

Visit Dryel’s webpage to learn more about their products and how you can win one of $9,000 in prizes in Dryel My Life Contest. Join in the discussion on Facebook and Twitter.

Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for this review. All opinions on this blog are are mine and not influenced by free product or compensation!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...