Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, August 23, 2010

Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes with a Surprise!

Be sure to check out my post at Make It From Scratch to see how I made these yummy delightful Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes to celebrate hubby’s birthday!!! ;D

Yummy with whipped cream cheese frosting Jam centers and peanut butter cream cheese frosting make them even better

What’s your favorite birthday cake flavor combination???

1 Smart Sayings:

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

Hi, I have no idea what this comment is linked to. If it is the cupcakes, I want to make those. I love chocolate.

I have had a rough night here and I do not know if this is me or you that is causing the problem.

I keep getting error messages.

I will continue to try.

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...