Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, July 3, 2010

WHAWWW? I can see what coupons are in the Sunday circular BEFORE Sunday?

Yes I can!

I signed up for this service and it's completely legit. I get a preview to some of the most popular Sunday coupon circulars. This has proven to be invaluable when planning my grocery shopping for the week. I travel to the city to buy the biggest portion of my groceries so it's requires more advance planning on my part. I can't just pop in to scan the aisles for what's on sale that didn't make the circular so I HAVE to rely on my list and the coupons I find to maximize my grocery budget. This list makes it so much easier to know if I should pick up an item on Saturday OR wait till the following week to grab it with a coupon.

Since it's proven so helpful to me, I thought I'd share my find with you! (It's an affiliate link, I hope you don't mind!)


0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...