Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mission Menu Challenge Cook-off – Win $10k Kitchen Makeover

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Mission Foods. All opinions are 100% mine.

Mission Flour Tortillas Making homemade flour tortillas is one of those things I haven’t quite gotten the knack of…yet! Until I do, Mission flour tortillas is what I use when we have a Mexi-night. They’re not expensive and provide nutritional value to every meal. They are cholesterol and trans fat free!

I particularly enjoy using flour tortillas to make a quick cinnamon sugared snack chip. Simply cut the tortillas into wedges, spray with some cooking spray or brush with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture and bake at 350 for a few minutes. MMMM good. Plus the kids can get in the kitchen and make this simple and fun treat for the family.

Mission Menus Challenge is a unique recipe contest where you can win a $10,000 dream kitchen make-over. Submit a unique recipe that costs less than $10 to feed a family of five using Mission tortillas. September 10, finalists will be selected to compete in a cook-off at the Hard Rock Cafe’ in Los Angeles for a $10,000 kitchen make-over grand prize. There are also tons of weekly prizes to keep things interesting. August 9th is the last day to submit your recipes so there’s plenty of time!Mission Logo

Visit my sponsor: Mission Menus Challenge

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...