Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Strut Your Stuff Weekly Linky – Week #6

It’s Saturday so it’s time for another weekly dose of Strut Your Stuff.

I’m not sure what the weather has been like in your neck of the woods but we’ve had a cool wet snap. The gorgeous plants I showed you last week are all nearly dead because of the dramatic change in weather. I’m hoping my pole beans and Lincoln peas will survive but I’ve pretty much discounted the rest. Hopefully you are dry and there’s no threat of crude oil washing into your back yard! If you are dealing with floods or the oil spill, then my prayers go out to you!







Strut Your Stuff Weekly Meme
 



 
 


Smoked Salmon MuffinsLast week Chaya shared more fabulous recipes. At Sweet and Savory, she shared a fantastic looking pasta dish with ricotta cheese, herbs, pine nuts, and caramelized onions! At The Comfy Cook, she shared something just a yummy: Smoked Salmon Muffins with a cream cheese topping. I have to admit, I’ve never had Salmon, I’m a little afraid of fish but this makes me want to give Salmon a try.

Scotch EggsSavings Queen shared her recipe for Scotch Eggs on her blog Kids and Canning. I was really interested in seeing this one. Forewarning, it requires a lot of eggs but would be the perfect breakfast for on the go. I would think you could even make these in advance then refrigerate or freeze them and reheat them in the microwave as needed!

Get those posts ready!


Technorati Tags: ,,

1 Smart Sayings:

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

I couldn't link here and now I tried to leave a comment and that didn't work either. Trying one more time.

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...