I have some exciting news to share.
Have you heard of a company called CSN Stores?
They are an online store selling everything from sectional sofas to bedding to shoes to fitness gear to cooking accessories to camping equipment to kitty litter boxes and even medical supplies. They have great online shopping to meet most of your needs. CSN Stores has prices to please a wide variety of budgets with lots of products qualifying for FREE SHIPPING.
I’ve got my eye on some cookware. It’s just a bit out of our price range right now but when hubby goes back to work full time, mama’s getting her some new cooking gear!!!
Here’s the thrilling sneak peak…
I’m working out the details of a BRAND NEW giveaway sponsored by CSN Stores. You’ll get your choice of any product courtesy of an $80 gift certificate!
FAB-U-LUUUS!
We are still working out the final details but go ahead and start looking around. They have an amazing selection in the clearance section of the site. Here are few of the goodies I found for under $80.
Stay tuned for the BIG GIVEAWAY ANNOUNCEMENT! I hope you are as excited as I am.

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment