Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Contests Contests - Win an iPad & Gourmet Cake

The last few days' I've discovered a couple of really great giveaways and contests I wanted to share with you.

Win a FREE decadent GOURMET CAKE from Bake Me A Wish!
See, I'm a cake kind of gal! Most holidays involved cake growing up. Most of the time it was a store bought cake but I'll never forget when my parents brought home our first ice cream cake from Dairy Queen! OMGosh I thought I was in heaven and never wanted the eating to stop! Then my mom found a recipe for Heath Bar Cake. WOW! This one included whipped cream, chocolate cake mix, crushed Heath candy bars, and caramel syrup. Now THIS is a cake to write home about...even if it starts from a mix!

I've never eaten a "gourmet" cake but if mom's Heath Bar Cake tickles my pallet, I can only imagine what a "gourmet" cake will do to my taste buds! I've heard super wonderful great things about Bake Me A Wish cakes and with a little luck from the Random.org gods, I'm hoping to get the chance to taste one! Bake Me A Wish just started a massive Mother's Day Giveaway campaign going on right now. They've partnered with 14 different bloggers to give away 14 different cakes! Each blog is responsible for their own giveaway so the rules and ending times vary. You can go to Bake Me A Wish's Mother's Day blog post for a list of the 14 bloggers giving away their fantastically delicious looking cakes.

I have to say, this is one giveaway, I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope to win!

Win an iPad courtesy of BestKidsApps.com
BestKidsApps.com is hosting a great mom blogger only giveaway for an iPad. They are a couple of moms who blog about iPhone apps for kids. I don't have an iPhone (actually I don't have a cell phone at all) so I was curious to learn about the various apps created especially for kids. There so many options for kids. Games. Music. Video. Creative. Educational. Apps for babies, elementary kids, teens and tweens! I have to say, some of the games, I would fight with the kids to play! I never realized there were so many options available for the iPhone. With the release of the iPad, the apps are flooding the market for this device too. Now I know what folks mean when they say "There's an app for that!" The giveaway page for the iPad is here. Good luck, the giveaway ends May 9th.

Another iPad giveaway at The Case Foundation
Simply fill out their contest form to enter the big Mother's Day iPad Giveaway. There will be 2 lucky winners. The contest ends on May 10th!

Don't forget to enter my Wonder Hanger Giveaway ending Thursday and stay tuned for a few new giveaways coming in the next few days!!!

*Disclosure: I have not recieved any compensation for this post although it has provided me with an entry into the Bake Me A Wish giveaway and the BestKidsApps.com giveaway.

1 Smart Sayings:

MeenyMoe said...

Mmm...heath bar cake! I want that recipe, girl! LOL - Karen

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...