As you might guess, I am feeling worse. Soar throat from sinus drainage plus I'm still sneezing with a sniffly nose! ICK!!! I'm drinking plenty of fluids, taking Sudafed (the stuff behind the counter), and trying to get plenty of rest. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get of this funkiness any faster, I am all ears!
Since I'm feeling a little more than grungy and funky, here's quick popcorn recipe J brought home the other day from the University of Minnesota Extension Office Nutrition Education Program.
Taco Popcorn
Stir together:
1/4 cup reduced calorie margarine, melted
2 teaspoons dry taco seasoning mix
Toss with 2 quarts of air popped popcorn
Makes 8 servings - Calories 80, Fat 5g, Sodium 170mg, Protein 4g, Carbohydrate 6g, Fiber 1g
Joyfully submitted to MIFS Blog Carnival.
Joyfully submitted to MIFS Blog Carnival.

Don't forget about the new meme. Get some link love for an old or new post!

2 Smart Sayings:
Hope you feel better. I will have to try that on popcorn, it's different!
Yuck, there's definitely some stuff going around. Have you taken any vitamin D or elderberry? Those are my two quick surefire ways to knock out whatever the wee ones have. I hope you feel better soon!
And mmm taco popcorn. I might have to leave off the margarine though... I don't really like butter on my popcorn anymore (thank you, Alton Brown).
Post a Comment