Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Strut Your Stuff - Saturday's Blog Meme - Week 4

Welcome back Saturday! Oh, how I have waited ALL WEEK for Saturday! I'm FINALLY feeling better and we're off to the Annual Block Party later today. YAY! It's a super fun event sponsored by several businesses in the community. There's door prizes, refreshments, catching up with the neighbors and a few killer sales. We nibble on free meat and cheese samples at the local butcher while of course restocking the freezer. I get fabulous garden plants from the nursery with a side of lemonade and home baked cookies. The kids are easily entertained with the nursery's huge sandbox and ice cream cones but not necessarily at the same time! Boy, would that be messy!!! I love finishing the party off with a free flower from the local florist. It's not really Spring until the Block Party!


Since it's Saturday, it's time to Strut Your Stuff.

Your bloggy stuff that is.

Last week Sarah Jane at For the Love shared her Vintage Wallet Re-Mix. I love what she did with a thrift store wallet. She took a plain Ho Hum wallet from drab to FAB with a few simple steps easy enough anyone can do. I truly wish I had this type of vision for things I see in the thrift stores.

LambAround also shared her blog, LambAround which is about her life with her "Sexy Nerd". (Love her description of her significant other!!!) It seems she's on vacation this week (I'm green with envy!) so she posted a visually stunning vacation remix of her past trip to Seychelles. I got a real kick reading about her vacation with her mother. I can definitely see some of those scenes in a comedic movie!

Now it's your turn to link up your favorite posts. I look forward to seeing what's going on in your world!




0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...