Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Freebie Sunday

I've got a few freebies I thought I would share with you this week. Click the images to take advantage of the offers.

FREE Photos: Get 50 free prints, free storage, and free shipping of your printed photos to the CVS Pharmacy of your choice when you sign up for their online photo service.



FREE Contact Lenses: Get a certificate for a free trail pair of Acuvue Oasys from Acuvue. No surveys or particpation requirements apply.



FREE Samples: I use this site to score tons of free samples of name branded items.

FreeFlys


FREE Coupons: Like most coupon sites, complete a short survey to establish your profile and gain access to tons of free coupons!



Free Home Depot Promotions/Coupons: Sign up for Home Depot's free newsletter to get their latest promotions, free clinics, project idea, and coupons delivered right to your inbox.



If you've been reading the blog in a reader, you may want to pop over to the live site for peak at some changes I've made. I've added new pages to the blog, added new sponsors in the sidebar, created a forum, and improved navigation of the site. Since these freebies don't expire anytime soon I will post the banners on those pages for easy and quick reference as well as any other freebies I come across.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...