Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Time to get back in the saddle!

I am sure many of you have noticed, I have been MIA on the blog, in the twitterverse, and on facebook. I decided to take a bit of time off from the digital world after the hustle and bustle of the holidays. Then we were all hit with a nasty stomach bug. UGGG!!! Fortunately, we're all feeling much better now and off enjoying a mini vacation in Red Lake. I will have full updates on our trip, some new craft projects and pallette pleasing recipes starting later in the week.

In the meantime, be sure to follow Staples on twitter. They are giving away 2 netbooks today, and all their followers are eligible!!!

3 Smart Sayings:

Mighty M said...

I think we all need a break once in a while!

Anonymous said...

good stuff man, keep it coming...

Anonymous said...

Well post isn’t that good comparing to your others but still you are doing great.

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...