Here are some photos of our favorite things...this week!
J-Man LOVES his fake mustache from the Quarter machine outside the grocery store!

Wild Man has a fascination with taking pictures of the bathroom! Don't ask me why but every time he sneaks the camera, it comes back with a new picture of our bathroom!

This is my favorite thing this week. It's my new fabric wreath I finished! I'd like to add a bigger bow but other than that, I am totally thrilled with it!

Wild Man had to show off his brother's new hand held pocket game: Guitar Hero! Is there a version of this game they don't make!!!

This is my photo entry for a new HP Touchsmart 600 computer High Tech Dad is giving away! I had to come up with either a song to the tune of a Christmas carol with HP and High Tech Dad in it OR write a compelling story. I'm not musically inclined so I wrote a compelling story. I also had to include photos with my existing computer. This is one of the pictures I submitted. It was funny so I had to share it!
Wild Man has a fascination with taking pictures of the bathroom! Don't ask me why but every time he sneaks the camera, it comes back with a new picture of our bathroom!
This is my favorite thing this week. It's my new fabric wreath I finished! I'd like to add a bigger bow but other than that, I am totally thrilled with it!
Wild Man had to show off his brother's new hand held pocket game: Guitar Hero! Is there a version of this game they don't make!!!
This is my photo entry for a new HP Touchsmart 600 computer High Tech Dad is giving away! I had to come up with either a song to the tune of a Christmas carol with HP and High Tech Dad in it OR write a compelling story. I'm not musically inclined so I wrote a compelling story. I also had to include photos with my existing computer. This is one of the pictures I submitted. It was funny so I had to share it!

By some stroke of weird & amazing luck, I am a finalist for the SHAWEET piece of silicone hardware! I am so far behind in votes I doubt I can win this. You can see my full entry #10, here! If you want to vote for someone, consider voting for #9, Jeanette. She's one of my facebook friends and has a wicked funny song she made up!
Don't forget, my Handmade Holiday giveaway ends on 12/18. Click here to enter.

1 Smart Sayings:
Love the 'stache!
Post a Comment