Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Technical Difficulties???

I'm hoping this will be resolved before anyone reads this post but it appears all my comments have disappeared. Thankfully I pulled the giveaway winners before this happened but I'm sad to think all the great comments made by all my wonderful readers have vanished into webby air! ;(

I do know this happened when I tried to delete one specific comment. One of our prize winners responded in a blog post comment with their address. I wanted to delete it for privacy issues.

It seems my comments have reverted back to Blogger based comments. This was something I wanted to go back to anyway since JS-Kit and Echo want to start charging for their services. Sorry, but I'm NOT paying for folks to be able to comment on my blog when they can do it for free with any number of other FREE services.

I don't know if the two issues are connected but please keep commenting. I promise, I read each and every one!

1 Smart Sayings:

Mrs. M said...

Yikes! Sorry about your commenting troubles!!

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...