Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wordless Wednesday - Town's Newest Visitors

I snapped these while hubby and I were driving to the library after lunch the other day! Needless to say we were surprised by the new visitors in town!

4 Smart Sayings:

Teri Milnes said...

Watch out - they'll eat all your plants! ;-) But they sure are cute.

Recent blog:=- wordless wednesday: my balloon boy

Michelle said...

Be grateful they're new in town. They looooove to eat tulips. And they travel in groups. They're cute, but ... I'm so done with deer :)

Recent blog:=- Made In America

Jennifer said...

Tell me about it. They visit in the spring AND the fall/winter. I suspect they were the one wreaking havock on my pepper plants but who ever it was enjoyed them as a midnight snack. It may sound cruel but I can't wait for deer season to open up here. We are way over populated with them.
Frugally Fun-Jenn

debby said...

That was a treat, wasn't it?

Recent blog:=- I'VE BEEN TAGGED

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...