Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Choco-Raisin Nut Cookies




It's a simple cake mix cookie recipe and sooo very good. "How good?" you ask. They're so good my hubby, who doesn't have a big sweet tooth, has requested we keep these in the cookie jar. Not overly sweet but jam packed with flavor. Chocolate chunks. Raisins. Walnuts. MMMMM simple goodness. These super soft cookies are perfect for snacking or even in the kiddos lunch box.



Click the image above to print a 4x6 recipe card.

Proudly submitted to Homemaker Monday.

6 Smart Sayings:

Teri Milnes said...

Those sound so good right now. I could really use something sweet.

debby said...

Okay, I copied the recipe and will have to try them. Thank you for sharing.

Recent blog:=- BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

Anonymous said...

This does sound flavorful! I've never used cake mix as a base for cookies before...GREAT IDEA!

Have a wonderful day!

Jes

Chocolate on my Cranium said...

Mmmmm.... Sounds so easy my younger bakers can make this themselves!

Recent blog:=- 8 days and counting....

Jennifer said...

I use different cake mixes for different cookie flavors. It's super simple and very fast which is great when you have unexpected guests or get the munchies.
Frugally Fun
Jenn

Jennifer said...

Cocoa-The kids really do get into making these...especially when we drizzle icing, chocolate, or melted almond bark on top!
Frugally Fun
Jenn

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...