Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Friday, September 18, 2009

Kenny Loggins: All Join In (Free Music Download)

Last month, I was blessed to receive Kenny Loggins newest album, All Join In. I was quite surprised when I popped it in my CD player. I normally listen to country, top 40, or rock music-think 80's hair bands or 90's boy bands. I know, awful isn't it? lol I like something with a snappy beat I can dance and sing along with while I vacuum or do the dishes. It helps keep me motivated!

My eight year old and my three year old love music-all music-but they really seemed to enjoy this album. All Join In is marketed as a children's album but it's so much more. I really enjoyed the music as much as the kids. Tapping my feet and singing along. Of course one of our favorites was "You've Got a Friend in Me!" Maybe I love it because the song reminds me of the animated movie, Toy Story. (FYI-Toy Story 1 and 2 are being re-released in 3D for 2 weeks in October. YAY!) This song (and the movie) are one of our favorites!

My recommendation: Perfect for the whole family!

To help kick off Kenny Loggins' newest "family" album and get some fan feedback, here are four fFREE downloads from All Join In plus a couple of quick questions you can answer after listening. I hope you enjoy!

Follow Kenny Loggins on twitter and facebook for updates on all things Kenny Loggins!


*Product provided by One 2 One Network. No compensation other than the reviewed product was received for this review.*

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...