Earlier this year I gave J-Man my old HP 4mp digital camera when I upgraded to my Kodak 8mp digital camera. It takes great pictures, I just wanted something with a little more umph! He also got my old memory card since I got a 2mg memory card with the camera. I downloaded the pictures off his memory card last week. Here's the world through the eyes of J-Man, an 8 year old with high functioning Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Cute pictures of Wild Man, pictures of his toys
Funny pictures of my butt while we're waiting at one of Rick's doctor's appointments, images of a field covered in winter snow,
Pictures of what he watches on TV (iCarly on Nickelodeon), a pretty good one of me and finally one of his sister's pink lamp!
Yes, there were lots and lots of blury and EXTREME closeup pictures of Lord only knows but these surprised me the most. (A) The quality wasn't too bad (for an 8 year old) and (B) the subject of the image was uniquely captured!
Want to know what the world look like through your child's eyes? Give them a camera for a week!

2 Smart Sayings:
He did a great job. Way to go!
This brought back memories! When my kids were little we didn't have digital cameras, but we had the disposable 35mm jobbies. They each had their own to take pics with, at one time or another.
OMG, digital is soooo much better because you can delete the goofy/blurry/unknown photos, AND you don't have to pay for it. I remember being a little nervous dropping them off for processing, wondering what in the heck they might have taken a pic of...LOL.
Your little one did a wonderful job! Quite the little shutterbug, huh?
~Take Care!
And Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest... 8-)
Post a Comment