Happy Mother's Day to all you fabulous moms and moms to be! I hope you all receive what your heart desires!
If you're looking for a fun pick me up on this fantastic day (or you forgot your own mother in the hectic drama of being a mama) check out this super funny and customizable video!I laughed out loud when I saw this and immediately sent it to the mother's in my life. I don't normally email things like this but just couldn't resist making their day like it made mine!
I'm looking forward to what my little ones have made for me to make this a special day. I'm also excited to dress up for a nice restaurant dinner with my family tonight. After all, it's not something we do very often! I'd love to hear how you were honored this Mother's Day!

1 Smart Sayings:
Hope you had a great day! My daughter made me a mug and a card, and we had a great brunch at my mother in laws!
Recent blog post: 37 things I know about my husband
Post a Comment