Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I Haven't Disappeared!

I promise I'm still here-I haven't skipped town, left the country, & I'm not evading the FBI or anything. Friday, I worked a double shift which left me too worn out to post anything. I swear I don't know how full time working mother's run a daily blog on the side! I bow at your feet-I am not worthy! I am not worthy! I am not worthy! Saturday I had every intention of getting back into the bloggerverse and checking on the Twitter Party I missed Friday night but I awakened with a debilitating cramp in my neck along with spasms in my lower back. I thought a little rest would alleviate the crick in my neck but it's only gotten worse. Thankfully, I've got a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning so hopefully I'll be much better by tomorrow afternoon. Other than checking a few emails I haven't touched the computer-which told hubby exactly how terrible I feel!

I'm glad I managed to check my email since Tyson sent me a fantastic opportunity to pass onto you-my readers. I'm still working on the details but, I can say I'll be reviewing a new Tyson line of cuisine, offering you up some Food Network recipes, PLUS I'll be giving away a fantastic Tyson Gift basket! Details will be forthcoming in the next several weeks so STAY TUNED!

In the meantime, I was able to make some of Bakerella's totally awesome cake pops minus the popsicle sticks. Which would make them cake bites? You simply must try them. This is the original recipe which is a must read before attempting the awesome variations below. They were very easy to make. I plan to make them for Teacher Appreciation week later this month.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...