Praise God above, I finally got it fixed...I think! I can see my own blog posts now and have fixed all my links, footers, siggy's, and got my Comment Luv back! I tried every trick I could think of plus all the suggestions I got from you guys and the folks at the
Blogger Help Desk. Nothing was working and just as PURE PANIC began to set in, an AHA moment occurred! If I can add gadgets, move them around and delete them why not try adding a duplicate blog gadget to see if my posts show up there. Everyone's advice seemed to hit on some sort of coding issue with blog posts so this sort of made sense. After all, there wasn't much left to loose plus I had my defunct template backed up to my hard drive in case things went horribly horribly wrong! I have an unpublished test blog where I post codes and what-not's just to see how it looks & functions in a blog. I copied the blog gadget code for it since I could see it was working. Pasted it directly under FFP's blog widget html, changed the 1 to a 2, click save and UREKA! It worked! Praise the good LORD above!

Now we can get back to the business of food, kids, and saving money!
1 Smart Sayings:
Hello all
levitra price
Levitra - A pill that works wondersBuy Levitra (Vardenafil) at low price.
[url=http://www.mwdcabinets.com/]levitra drug[/url]
At that time you should also know about that what amount of dose you need to take and after how much time.
http://www.mwdcabinets.com/ - buy vardenafil
Save big money ordering Levitra in bulk.
Post a Comment