Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Monday, March 30, 2009

A Peppy Cheeseburger

I hate to disappoint but today's recipe is not mine! It's an original recipe but not one I created. The author of this fabulous burger recipe is non other than J-Man. That's right, my 8 year old son had this brilliant idea. What's even better is our local restaurant has agreed to sell his 'secret recipe' provided we come up with a marketable name. Sadly, this is where I get a little stumped. I can't seem to come up with a name. J-Man insists it be called his 'secret recipe' burger but I just don't think that will sell burgers. The suggestions I've gotten so far include: Peppy Cheeseburger, Pepperoni Burger, Pizza Burger, and Pepperoni Whopper. Do you have any other ideas????

Ingredients
  • 1.5 lbs Ground Beef
  • Bread Crumbs
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Minced Onions
  • Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice
  • Sliced Pepperoni-
  • Sliced Cheese

Directions
Combine top seven ingredients till well blended. Shape into generous sized burgers. Cook till thoroughly done. Top with cheese and several slices of peperoni. Remove from heat and serve.


As usual, I'm linking my recipe up to Lisa's Tempt My Tummy Tuesday and Tammy's Kitchen Tip Tuesday.

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...