Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spring Cleaning & Construction


I'm sure many of my regular readers have noticed some changes around my blog. Don't be alarmed, I'm trying to do a little Spring Cleaning along with a few improvements to make my site download faster for you-my wonderful friends and neighbors! There will be a few posts going up soon that may not make a lot sense without an explanation. Since adding pages to blogger requires more html and css coding experience that I possess, I'm doing it the simple way: Creating a post and providing a link in the sidebar. I think this will help streamline my blog and make your visits to the Porch even better. If there's anything you'd like to see added or changed, let me know. I'm all for input on improving the Frugal Front Porch's neighborhood!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...