I didn't have any mini candy canes Cindy used but I had full sized candy canes I bought for a dollar a box! I Melted them together according to her instructions minus the popsicle stick. While the canes cooled, I melted 1 square of Bakers Semi Sweet Chocolate with 1/4 square of Almond Bark in a glass cup for about a minute then poured in the center using a toothpick to spread the chocolate evenly. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Search This Site
Sunday, February 8, 2009
I didn't have any mini candy canes Cindy used but I had full sized candy canes I bought for a dollar a box! I Melted them together according to her instructions minus the popsicle stick. While the canes cooled, I melted 1 square of Bakers Semi Sweet Chocolate with 1/4 square of Almond Bark in a glass cup for about a minute then poured in the center using a toothpick to spread the chocolate evenly. Allow to cool and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Smart Sayings:
Post a Comment