This is an unusual request from me but I really could use the help from all my bloggy friends out there. I'm trying to win a new laptop. Ours is going down-not sure if it's a virus or what but, it seems like it's dying a slow and terrible death. We won't be able to replace it once this happens and I'll have no way to keep my Front Porch running! :( Every vote will bring me one step closer to winning. The competition is tough so EVERY VOTE brings me one step closer.
Click on the link below or Sandy's picture. Click on the stars to cast your vote for Sweet Sandy as the cutest pet. Polls close at 9pm EST Saturday, Jan 31.
http://www.familyeden.com/album/AlbumImageList.aspx?From=view&AlbumId=165
Thanks so much for your help with this!

2 Smart Sayings:
I will vote for you, I hope you win the contest.
frugalfrontporch.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.
Post a Comment