Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Sunday, January 25, 2009

You wanna play what kind of tag?

Have you ever had one of your kids ask to play one of their games with you only to forget the rules or the words? Well, rest easy, there's a site you can visit to refresh what your weary overworked mind has forgotten!

http://www.gameskidsplay.net/

Bookmark it, stumble it, twitter it, delicious, technorati it, do whatever you have to in order to keep up with this gem of a site! My yahoo buddy, Jessie Ann, emailed this to me today and I immediately fell in love with it! There's jump rope rhymes, hand clapping rhymes, playground games like Heads Up 7 Up, Ghost in the Graveyard, Popcorn, and so many others. They also answer questions about the various games (like Where did Red Rover come from?) It's a VERY cool site! (and no I'm not being paid to say it-I am relieved to find a place to fill in the missing pieces the next time my kids want to play Cinderella jump rope or Red Rover)

The site was created by Geof Niober in 1995 and the page has won many awards. I'm amazed no one's done this before or since!

0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...