Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Only 7 Days Left!!!

It's almost here! The jolly big guy in the red furry suit will soon be sliding down your chimney (or sliding under the door in our case). Are you ready? Am I, you ask? Weeellllll....ALmost! I've got a few things to pick up from Walmart Friday as well as a few handmade gifts then, I'll be done! We've got a scout dinner party tonight, basketball practice Saturday, and the school Holiday Party Monday. The kids are home till January 5th-YIKES! What will we ever do to pass the time? Whoops, I think I'm getting ahead of myself! Back to the coming days! I've got to get all my packages mailed by Saturday so they'll arrive by Christmas. This means wrapping, packing, labeling, plus there's another winter storm moving into the area this weekend, i-yi-yi! How will I ever get it done in time plus get caught up on the laundry and other housework? Since my time is scarce, I'll leave you with a few more photos of my holiday trimmings! I hope you enjoy!


0 Smart Sayings:

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...