Hot Frugal Holiday Must Haves!

Search This Site

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blog Carnivals

I have fallen in love again...with Blog Carnivals! They are a great way to share ideas with other bloggers, get more readers, and find great nuggets of inspiration. I've found many recipes, ideas, tips and tricks perusing blog carnivals. While I'm not prepared to host one of my own, I'm sharing some of the great carnivals I've found!

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday is a wonderful carnival focusing on...you guessed it, food! So many tempting recipes are posted each Tuesday with a giveaway going on next Tuesday so be sure to join in!

The Homesteading Carnival is chocked full of wonderful tidbits of information from recipes, raising kids, crafting, home keeping, etc all geared toward simplicity and saving money. It's truly a wonderful site worth reading. Miss Jocelyn is looking for more hosts so please check out their hosting guidelines and email her if your interested.

There's over 200 participants in this month's edition of Works for Me Wednesday blog carnival. Maybe I can get through all of them by the end of the month-even though I kind of doubt it! She also has a giveaway going on at Rocks In My Dryer that's worth checking out too.

Every Monday, The Haven's Homemaking Haven hosts the 11th Heaven's Homemaker Mondays: Yours, Mine, & Ours carnival. By participating, you're automatically entered in her monthly giveaway but you get extra entries by posting her badge. She's also got a list of blog carnivals she frequents. I don't know how she finds the time raising 9 kids! Whew!

Blissfully Domestic, is hosting a weekly blog carnival every Tuesday where the topic is wide open. One of the first blogs I followed, I've found so many wonderful blogs through them, it's a must read!

Every Friday, Melissa at the Inspired Room hosts a Friday Holiday Linky. The sweater stockings on last weeks link are beautiful, I just wished I had a sewing machine to make them! She has a beautiful blog and will be speaking at BlissDom 09 in February. Melissa is also the editor of Blissful Home so be sure to check out all her great tips and informative articles.

Another Tuesday blog carnival is at Make It From Scratch. Her blog's motto is "Where creativity and frugality intersect" and I love it. It's a great carnival but she's asking for more hosting help to keep it going. If your interested is hosting, visit her site for more details.

As a very talented young lady, Emily Rose blogs about A Homemade Christmas every Thursday. She gives you the opportunity to show off your homemade gifts (made or received) via Mr. Linky. She plans to keep it going till the end of December but hopefully she'll start another one for the new year!

Well, I'm off to run some errands but hopefully can get back to some of these carnivals this afternoon.

1 Smart Sayings:

mom2my9 said...

Hi there! I just wanted to thank you so much for featuring my blog carnival here. Linky love is the best! Have a great one!

Recent blog post: The site ... does not match member ID3353

Post a Comment

Find Articles By Topic

American Express Giftcards
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...